We are a growing portable light company looking to hire a full-time Office Manager for our North American Office here in Huntington Beach, CA. We are looking for a team player with strong leadership skills and 1 or more years of demonstrated ability to manage an office effectively. The ideal candidate will be able to work well in a fast-paced, energetic environment with a positive attitude and impeccable time-management skills.
Responsibilities will include data entry, reception duties, customer service, and some traditional human resources tasks, such as managing expenses, accounting and other administrative duties. This person will also provide on-site support at tradeshows.
Office Manager Job Purpose: Supports company operations by maintaining office systems, providing customer service, and supporting staff needs.
Office Manager Job Duties:
• Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence;
designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions.
• Manage, enter, and file expenses in Quickbooks.
• Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
• Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
• Type correspondence, reports and other documents, maintain office files
• Attend company tradeshows
• Open, send and distribute the mail. Manage postal accounts.
• Take minutes at meetings and distribute to relevant parties.
• Coordinate repairs to office equipment
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Review and edit reports to the CEO.
• Prepare agendas and schedule meetings for VP of Marketing.
• Tracks projects and maintains schedules to keep projects on task.
Skills/Qualifications: Supply Management, Informing Others, Tracking Budget Expenses, Delegation, Managing Processes, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvement, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Quickbooks, Microsoft Office, Project Management, Project Tracking, and Multi-tasking.
For consideration send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org