SR Mini Intimidator
The SR Mini Intimidator is a variable output LED flashlight that boasts an impressive 2800 lumens from three Cree XM-L2 LEDS. A highly diffused acrylic lens emits a smooth floodlight for soft area lighting. This type of illumination is ideal for close-up applications that require more than a small focused beam of light. Powered by 3x 18650s or 6x CR123A, the SR Mini offers three brightness levels, strobe and a momentary turbo mode for instant access to the brightest setting. To ensure against accidental activation during transport, the side switch has a lockout feature. When the flashlight is in the OFF position, triple click the side switch to activate the lockout function. The light will flash three times to indicate the light has been set in the lockout position. To unlock the light triple click the side switch. The flat end allows the flashlight to stand for applications like emergency household lighting or camping. The bright wall of light is also practical for search and rescue.
The SR Mini does not support RCR123a or flat-top 18650 batteries.
The specifications in the chart to the right claim to ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 Standards. Tests are performed with 6x CR123A(3.0V) 1500mAh batteries.Where To Buy
- A highly diffused acrylic lens emits a smooth floodlight for soft area lighting
- Side switch cycles through three brightness levels, activates strobe and momentary turbo mode
- The side switch illuminates to notify a user when the flashlight is on to avoid over-heating and save battery life if the head is down
- From the off position, automatically return to your last brightness level with the built-in memory function
- Easily accessible lock-out feature with a half turn the tailcap
- Waterproof up to 2 meters
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with anti-scratch type III hard anodizing
- Battery magazine
- Spare O-rings (x2)